Hop til indhold
TheKidd

Vildeste horizontal gymnastik og gode Fajitas | Aghata Rivera

Fluefisker skrev, for 5 timer siden:

my dear italanovoro isn't it funny to see that when you try to give negative comments to the empathetic intellectual beautiful girls it has the complete opposite effect - you should learn from that and instead use the same method with the customers and see if you don't become one of the positively mentioned girls - just a well-intentioned piece of advice - good luck

I actually don't give a fuck about the girl, nor about her nationality.

As I said before, it's just sometimes we get across this overexaggerated reviews from fanboys and I have a special duty, given by the Pope in Rome, to let them know, they are bobos, fraieri, suckers.

Again, it's not about nationality, but Aghata is NOT spanish and who thinks otherwise is just as idiot as it can be.

End of story

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
italianovero skrev, for 54 minutter siden:

sometimes we get across this overexaggerated reviews from fanboys 

Tjah det er da muligt at jeg er en fanboy - so be it! Jeg kan blot konstatere at sammenlignet med de efterhånden rigtigt mange besøg hos mange piger gennem årene så er mine to besøg hos Aghata blandt de allerbedste oplevelser. 
K

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
italianovero skrev, for 12 timer siden:

Hablas español, bobo?

lo aprendió en la escuela, y ha tenido una novia española. El español es un idioma hermoso.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.