Hop til indhold

GOOD MORNING MY LOVES. you are the best, they have made me laugh like never with comments, that funny some .. I love .. please there is not the best of all .. each one has its special touch. It is never the same. I always notice something different in each one, that catches my attention.

One stands out the kiss in the mouth, others the way they touch me, the other their way of eating down there, another way of looking at me, the desire that you see in your face. or your sympathy and delicacy. or there are also some, who see him with a lot of desire, but can not relax and go with a lot of thirst and it turns out to be a little clumsy.

there is the romantic man, the affectionate, the savage, the mysterious, the curious, the sympathetic, the playful child, the timid, the daring, the distrustful, the gross and the vegetable.
The vegetable, the wild and the rough are the ones that I like the least.

The savage maybe a little, but it has to have the combination of something romantic too. just wild, no.

I could sort by style.

If I could pick up each special thing I like about each one. uff would make me my god ... I think I would not let him go to work, hahah with what I like sex .. uff

Total, you are very special. and I am very grateful for those who take care of me, care about my safety and well being. It really would not be the same. it's true I give everything of myself so that you can feel something special when be with me.:)

• Synes godt om 5
  • Tak 3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Nu hvor alle parter er glade og tilfredse, tror jeg denne anmeldelsestråd er lykkeligt til ende.

-Ledvogter 

• Synes godt om 1
  • Tak 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sørgelig 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
Denne tråd er lukket for yderligere kommentarer.